Non-Adjustable Micro-Bore Series Shock Absorbers
Enidine non-adjustable micro-bore hydraulic shock absorbers can accommodate varying energy conditions in a small package size. This family of tamperproof industrial shock absorbers provides consistent performance, cycle after cycle. Non-adjustable models are designed to absorb maximum energy while saving you space and providing you the highest level of protection for your equipment.
The TK Series is a versatile, miniature design which provides effective, reliable deceleration and vibration control for light loads. Models can accommodate a wide range of operating conditions.
- Extensive non-adjustable product line offers flexibility in both size and energy absorption capacity to fulfill a wide range of application requirements.
- Tamperproof design ensures repeatable performance.
- Special materials and finishes can be designed to meet specific customer requirements.
- Incorporating optional fluids and seal packages can expand the standard operating temperature range from (15°F to 180°F) to (–30°F to 210°F).
- Threaded cylinders provide mounting flexibility and increase surface area for improved heat dissipation.
- A select variety of surface finishes maintains original quality appearance and provides the longest corrosion resistance protection.
- ISO quality standards result in reliable, long-life operation.